Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1.28.2011

What About.....?

What brand of shirts do you use?
I typically use Monag brand shirts, which are 100% ringspun interlock cotton and of great quality.  For onesies, I also use Gerber or Carters from time to time.

Can I bring you my own shirt?
Yes, you can!  My prices reflect a shirt purchased through Stitchy Britches.  If you provide the shirt yourself, the price is $18 for an applique, $10 for a monogram.  If you do bring me your own item, PLEASE wash and dry it before you drop it off.


What is your turnaround time?
My average turnaround time is 2 weeks, although it really depends on how many orders I have at any given time.  If you need an item quickly, please let me know and I will see what we can do.  If I am ever running past a two week turnaround, I will certainly let you know before you place your order.

Do you offer shipping to people outside of Nashville?
Yes.  I am happy to ship your order to you or a recipient if it is a gift.  I do however, require payment before I will ship the items.  I will contact you once the item is close to being completed, and you can either mail me a check, or I will send you an invoice via paypal if you prefer.  Shipping cost is $6 for most orders, although larger orders would obviously be higher.  I do not make money on shipping.  I try very hard to only charge you my cost to ship the item to you.

Do you offer gift wrapping?
Yes!  I will be happy to wrap your gift at no extra charge, and I can include a message from you if the item is being shipped directly to the recipient.  You can see a picture of our gift wrapping on our facebook page at www.facebook.com/stitchybritches

What if I have an idea for a shirt or design?
Please let me know!!  I love to take custom orders, and I'm sure we can come up with something that is just what you are looking for!

Have another question?  Simply leave a comment or e-mail me at jennie@stitchybritches.com

No comments:

Post a Comment